What personal information do we collect from the people that visit MapsLife.com?
We do not collect personal information from visitors of our site. Providing personal information is not required to access content on this website. We only provide articles, which include tutorials, news, and reviews. However, browser information may be collected from time to time when you interact with our website. We collect this information to compile usage statistics and to provide visitors with a better and richer experience on the website.
How do we protect visitor information at MapsLife.com?
- We use Antivirus Software and Malware Scanning on a daily basis.
- We never ask for personal or private information like credit card numbers or phone numbers to access content published on MapsLife.com.
Yes. Cookies are used to help us understand your preferences, which in turn, allows us to provide you with improved services.
- Compile aggregate data about this website’s traffic and site interactions in order to offer better on-site experiences and tools in the near future.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your web browser (like Chrome or Safari) settings. Each browser is different though, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies on your computer, some features will be disabled. With that said, you should know that some of our services will not function properly once cookies are turned off.
It’s worth noting that this information may also be tracked through trusted third-party services on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when required by law.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
From time to time, we may include or offer third-party products or services here at Maps Life. These third-party websites and services have separate and independent privacy policies. This means we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
We use Google AdSense and other third-party advertising companies to monetize the content on MapsLife.com. You can learn more about how Google uses your information and know your choices about not having this information used by companies like Google here.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page. You can also opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Here at Maps Life, we are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children. We don’t knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we don’t target the Services to children under the age of 13.